• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

On 1/21/2021 at 1:36 PM, SmogDane said:

1: Team and formation? 

2: Is it good to change a winning team? 

3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy? 

4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance? 

5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far...

6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard? 

7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games?

8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)? 

1. Same team as Forest, but potentially I'd drop Morsy or Saville for Johnson and go with three behind Britt and 2 in midfield. So have Johnson, Tav and Watmore behind Britt, rather than just Watmore and Tav.

2. I think continuity is only a good thing. But within reason, thinking back to the Preston game we played Howson despite him carrying an injury and he broke down.

3. Yes, he'll be sat on the bench and the ref will book him.

4. Hope so.

5. When we play the midfield 3 he is often the highest player (barring Britt/Akpom) up the pitch pressing. So I think he's given more of a license to get forward under Warnock, compared to Pulis or Woody.

6. Controversial but I'm not a massive fan of either.

7. I think that's the plan.

8. Really not sure. Been a few good suggestions in the transfer thread though.

11 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I was going to say something about anatomical hazards for brass monkeys, but when I saw you were in Hartlepool, I changed my mind, so I will just agree there is a nip in the air

LMAO thankfully I only work here 😉