• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well with the weather being how it is, they should have plenty of incentive to run a lot...if only to keep warm. 

Cold day out there today?

Im in central Canada and right now its -35C. Brrrrr

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

OMG that was disgusting. I'm sure the young lad didn't intend to kick Fry in the face but that's got to be a foul regardless. That is horrid. He's very lucky to still have his eye intact there.

Agreed. Intentional or not, its still dangerous and reckless play which deserves to be punished.

Now he'll probably think he can get away with it again.

Don't think I even saw him apologise to Fry.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Warnock is going to murder this ref at half time. The more you see the replay the worse it gets. How the ref AND the linesman misses that is just incredible. 

Not seen it, was that as bad as you're saying 

That’s ruined the game for me. One of our most influential players off with a horrific facial injury and nothing but a goal kick given. I bet that defender assists a goal like Sanchez for Birmingham. 

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Also how the hell was it not a booking when Spence was scythed down by a slide tackle on the counter..  this ref is a dangerous moron 

Yeah was about to write that too. You just know he’s going to give Morsy a soft yellow to “calm things down”

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Warnock is going to murder this ref at half time. The more you see the replay the worse it gets. How the ref AND the linesman misses that is just incredible. 

I couldn’t watch the replay it was pretty horrible to see

Just now, CanadianBoro said:

Cold day out there today?

Im in central Canada and right now its -35C. Brrrrr

Yeah, but you play ice hockey indoors up there, don't you? 😁

0 to -5C is considered pretty cold in England. Scotland -10C isn't unusual though.