• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Is it just me or has mcnairs deliveries taken a big dip in the last few games? That was so poor. Really wish we'd gotten hourihane, we get so many frees in those wide areas that we need to take better advantage of.

That one needed to take a big dip 😄

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Equally we don't know that he is.

Like I said, normally when there's a clash, the offender goes over to check on the player they hit / kicked and offer an apology. I may have missed something but I didn't see anything like that.

We'd be shocked and upset, but not everyone is the same. Some just don't care if they hurt others...just look at Suarez.

He's a young lad. If Nathan Wood did that and didn't check on him would you think he was remorseless too? Don't be daft, mate. I know we're all angry but the lad will probably receive a retrospective ban (as the ref hasn't even judged the collision) and he could just as easily apologize after the game.

Just checked the Blackburn forum, and to a man (or woman), even they think that was an awful decision. "As clear a pen as you’ll see", "How’s that not a penalty, looked nasty", "That's assault", "That high boot there is an absolute disgrace"...

• Like 6

I know we're all angry at what should have been, but Christ our end product has been awful so far. Saville and McNair very wasteful in the last couple of mins. Need to get our heads in the game again.

2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Just checked the Blackburn forum, and to a man (or woman), even they think that was an awful decision. "As clear a pen as you’ll see", "How’s that not a penalty, looked nasty", "That's assault", "That high boot there is an absolute disgrace"...

Yeah, I think it would take some level of rose tinted glasses to not see it for what it was.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I know we're all angry at what should have been, but Christ our end product has been awful so far. Saville and McNair very wasteful in the last couple of mins. Need to get our heads in the game again.

I can't tell if it's just me but I've definitely lost a bit of focus just watching the match since seeing what happened to Fry. It feels like everyone on the pitch has responded similarly. Could do with half time just to refocus everyone.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Not much quality from us in attack today

Not much quality from either side. I think this stopped being a football match after the Fry incident.

Maybe things will improve 2nd half when everyone's had a chance to calm down.

• Like 1