• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I can't tell if it's just me but I've definitely lost a bit of focus just watching the match since seeing what happened to Fry. It feels like everyone on the pitch has responded similarly. Could do with half time just to refocus everyone.

I'm furious at home, I imagine that feeling is tenfold for the people who've just watched a person they spend every week with brutalised in front of them without punishment.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

He's a young lad. If Nathan Wood did that and didn't check on him would you think he was remorseless too? Don't be daft, mate. I know we're all angry but the lad will probably receive a retrospective ban (as the ref hasn't even judged the collision) and he could just as easily apologize after the game.

I guess thats where we're different. I usually assume the worst of people when they do stuff like that.

I don't care if he's young, he should know better than to attempt to kick the ball when he can see someone else trying to head it.

I'm also not that angry right now. All I really care about is that he is punished after the game. Not out of revenge or spite, but to ram it home to him that he can't get away with doing crap like that.

He could have blinded a fellow pro today and he needs a big wake up call.

• Like 2