• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I guess thats where we're different. I usually assume the worst of people when they do stuff like that.

I don't care if he's young, he should know better than to attempt to kick the ball when he can see someone else trying to head it.

I'm also not that angry right now. All I really care about is that he is punished after the game. Not out of revenge or spite, but to ram it home to him that he can't get away with doing crap like that.

He could have blinded a fellow pro today and he needs a big wake up call.

But he doesn't see him? He lifts his foot towards the ball and only sees Fry as his foot connects with him. The way you're putting it makes it sound intentional but I really can't see how it was, whether you assume the worst or not.

What we do agree on is that he has to be punished for it. Not to learn not to kick people in the head exactly, I don't think any professional footballer of any level of experience needs to learn you can't just kick people in the head. It's to learn that leaving a foot as high as that in the box is dangerous and can ultimately lead to what happened; seriously injuring a fellow professional.

I'm sure Mogga will deal with him appropriately too, if not at half time, after the game when they have time to review the incident and really have it sink in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disappointing it’s 0-0. Blackburn are a really bad team but we still resort to too much hoofing. To much like against Birmingham and not enough from the forest game. As soon as we get it o. The floor we look better. 

I worry about Wood and Spence on that side of the defence second half especially to counter attacks. I don’t blame the players for looking off colour that half, hopefully Warnock gets them fired up and focussed for the second half.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, White Band said:

Yes.  Fry was standing up and got a foot in his face with the studs showing and a lot of force behind it.  Reckless and dangerous play.

Just feen a photo, agree with the comments what was the awful ref thinking of 

• Like 1