• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I think that'll have to wait until we've actually got some money to build with...

Well, I think building something starts with an idea or in this case a philosophy, rather than money.  We're not likely to have much money any time soon, well until we start shipping a few of our better players out I suppose.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Don't think you can legislate for a key defender being blinded in the opposition box, their team getting away unpunished, and then having to play a hugely inexperienced 18 year old in his place.

We were by far the better team until Blackburn scored with their first shot on target.

Pretty much everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

But we've been this bad on a number of occasions where we didn't have key players going off injured.

Seems some days the team simply aren't up for it. We've had a few good moments today, but thats not nearly enough against decent teams like Blackburn.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

The worst response I've seen to us going down all season. Truly awful.

Yep. The penalty/red card incident, the injuries, the post chance then them scoring with there 2nd attempt has completely took it out of us.

Feels to me like Blackburn just took advantage of us taking our foot off the gas. We were still in this game, we've had a couple of decent chances and we were handling them just fine defensively. Then just before they scored, we just lost ourselves and they took advantage immediately.

It's daft. We definitely didn't deserve to lose this game until after we conceded. Now I can't see why there'd be any complaint about it.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, White Band said:

I don't think he did.  It isn't his fault either Fry or Tav got injured.  Didn't really have anyone other than Wood to bring on for Fry.  Watmore needed to go off because he was exhausted. 

As if Blackburn don’t have there own problems? 
I would accept your argument if our history was not so erratic even when we are at full strength. 
Some days we forget to turn up, switch on, others NW gets it completely wrong, while some better mangers just play to counter NW predictable strategy. 
We are good enough for mid table and some decent displays and we need to live with it. 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1