oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn 0-1

10 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

It was a combination of errors that led to the goal not one single point.

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Haha its the perfect word for that incident.

20210124_200109.jpg

What your basically saying is instead of writing what I wrote, I should have saved everyone some time a typed Omnishambles instead? 😂😂😂

• Haha 2
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Would you believe that Diggerlad pm'd me while I was absent to check on how I was.  If I'd realised he just wanted me to come back so that he could argue with me then I'd have ignored him 😭

I'm actually glad to have you back posting regardless of your opinion on Spence 👍.

I actually PM'd you because I'm actually a nice guy which you try your hardest to make out I'm not....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Would you believe that Diggerlad pm'd me while I was absent to check on how I was.  If I'd realised he just wanted me to come back so that he could argue with me then I'd have ignored him 😭

7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I'm actually glad to have you back posting regardless of your opinion on Spence 👍.

I actually PM'd you because I'm actually a nice guy which you try your hardest to make out I'm not....

bart simpson treehouse GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Personally, we ask our CM's to drop into a defensive CB's sweeper roles when defending so I can see what Howson is doing in that position but he just ends up far too deep for my liking especially after losing Armstrong. He should be balling at Spence to get into the right back position and leave Rothwell to himself but like you say Spence has drifted all the way over from RB to CB to mark Rothwell leaving another 2 players free at the back post. Shocking/confusing defending all over but Spence is at fault.

@pikerman I wouldn't agree with me though, because certain posters will manipulate your words because you ain't entitled to see football in a different way. 👍

UTB. I will leave that argument there and use my social media platform tomorrow night to further vent my frustration.

Don’t worry Digger I have learnt not to rise to the wind up merchant to whom you refer

Sorry if i am repeating something that already been posted but there a pic of Dael Fry on clubs Twitter page. He has a nasty looking injury but it appears he did not go hospital. From what i can tell he seems to have stuck around in dressing room as he appears to have changed in to a white shirt.

Hopefully that means its not as bad as first feared and next few days swelling will go down and hopefully he can be back for Rotherham or at least Norwich. Might need to wear one of them protective face masks. (And no not the one we all need to wear under Government guidlines)

• Thanks 1

For the decision I don’t understand if the referee stopped the game during the goal kick or for the injury. Reminiscent of the horror tackle on Ramirez against Brighton. I am sure the referee was going for the Yellow card until he saw Gastons sock pulled up. If the referee sees after the incident the blood coming from the eye then he can easily reverse the decision. 

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Mr Whitestone has quite a history with us as it turns out

12th May 2014 sent off Ayala in away win at Burnley

3rd Jan 2015 sent off Clayton in away win at Barnsley

14th Dec 2019 sent off Browne and McNair in away loss at Swansea

His career total Championship sendings off is 7!

Is there a website link showing those stats? If he has only sent 7 players off and 4 of them are Boro players then it seems very alarming. Staggering if true.

4 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Is there a website link showing those stats? If he has only sent 7 players off and 4 of them are Boro players then it seems very alarming. Staggering if true.

Download the SofaScore App and find the ref under the match entry.

Then search his history

Its all in there

Excellent app by the way for all sorts of sport not just footie

Can be annoying if you are watching TV streaming cos it gives you the goal alert before you get to watch it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Download the SofaScore App and find the ref under the match entry.

Then search his history

Its all in there

Excellent app by the way for all sorts of sport not just footie

Can be annoying if you are watching TV streaming cos it gives you the goal alert before you get to watch it!

Much appreciated