oneBoro Forum

Much better from paddy there. Think tav could have done a little better tbh, though a hard one to control.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I can't tell if it's just me but I've definitely lost a bit of focus just watching the match since seeing what happened to Fry. It feels like everyone on the pitch has responded similarly. Could do with half time just to refocus everyone.

I'm furious at home, I imagine that feeling is tenfold for the people who've just watched a person they spend every week with brutalised in front of them without punishment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

He's a young lad. If Nathan Wood did that and didn't check on him would you think he was remorseless too? Don't be daft, mate. I know we're all angry but the lad will probably receive a retrospective ban (as the ref hasn't even judged the collision) and he could just as easily apologize after the game.

I guess thats where we're different. I usually assume the worst of people when they do stuff like that.

I don't care if he's young, he should know better than to attempt to kick the ball when he can see someone else trying to head it.

I'm also not that angry right now. All I really care about is that he is punished after the game. Not out of revenge or spite, but to ram it home to him that he can't get away with doing crap like that.

He could have blinded a fellow pro today and he needs a big wake up call.

• Like 2

Let’s be honest, pretty poor stuff. Looking laboured, Blackburn appear fitter and faster. Very little cohesion from us

I think the players are all a bit unfocused after that injury. Don’t think you can blame them for the poor quality. Hopefully second half it will be better

• Like 2

Oh Bola! So close there!

Would have been the perfect way to end the half.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Watmore looking tired

Was thinking that, looked out on his feet for the last 10mins.