Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

I've put the Birmingham game down to covid & frozen training pitches, and was a blip, I hope I'm right

Phew that's a relief I'd put it down to us just being *** on the day, but I'm on board I'll go with your explanation, makes me feel better anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

Thought the game was today, not tomorrow. Who puts football on a Sunday?!

We played great against them first half last time out. Hopefully more of the same, but with a more deserved outcome this time. 

3-0 Boro. Watmore, Britt and Tav to score

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Thought the game was today, not tomorrow. Who puts football on a Sunday?!

We played great against them first half last time out. Hopefully more of the same, but with a more deserved outcome this time. 

3-0 Boro. Watmore, Britt and Tav to score

He seems to rotate Britt and Akpom about each game, so even tho Britt has a good game devour him to be on the bench this time around

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interested to see how we'll cope with Armstrong, Dack and Elliott in the same side, they were heavily depleted last time. 

 

At least Ayala has taken January off again so it rules that particular "typical boro" moment out!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ErimusFootball said:

Interested to see how we'll cope with Armstrong, Dack and Elliott in the same side, they were heavily depleted last time. 

 

At least Ayala has taken January off again so it rules that particular "typical boro" moment out!

Still a chance of downing, Chapman and pears to score against us! If the Newport keeper can manage it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Checked Facebook for the teams at 2pm, only to realise the game is tomorrow.... Gutted 

At least there's some uninspiring FA cup games on iPlayer to watch in the meantime....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Thought the game was today, not tomorrow. Who puts football on a Sunday?!

We played great against them first half last time out. Hopefully more of the same, but with a more deserved outcome this time. 

3-0 Boro. Watmore, Britt and Tav to score

I've just discovered I made the same mistake!  Slightly confused about what to do with my Saturday afternoon now. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Still a chance of downing, Chapman and pears to score against us! If the Newport keeper can manage it...

Chapman's gone on loan to Shrewsbury.

Downing hasn't left the bench in the last two matches and hasn't started all season.

We could well lose, but thankfully I doubt it will be because of a former player (excluding Mowbray).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...