oneBoro Forum

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

Shame about Dijksteel. But last time he was out was Swansea at home (I think), Spence stepped in pretty well. Hopefully he can repeat that today.

Good to see Fletcher back on the bench, hopefully we can give him a 10/15 minute runout late on.

Warnock playing down the possibility of a play off spot.  To be honest, I think he's right - we're too inconsistent.  Top half would be huge improvement from last season and I would have been delighted with it before the season started. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Just seen on twitter that our last draw was 14 games ago against Brentford. At the start of the season we seemed to draw every match 

Mockers comes to mind!

2 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Plenty of snow down my neck of the woods. Normally it goes straight over us, it's been a good few years since we got this much snow.

Got enough round my way to make a decent snowman...but I think I'll watch the footy instead... 

• Like 1