oneBoro Forum

11 minutes ago, CanadianBoro said:

Consistency with the line up is a good thing. Hopeful Britt is feeling energetic again today and puts in a 2nd consecutive effort. 

Well with the weather being how it is, they should have plenty of incentive to run a lot...if only to keep warm. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ends Preston 0-0 Reading with that missed penalty.

We can get within 2 points of Reading with a win today, good opportunity.

Agree home win vital but we all know only too well about Boro and opportunities

• Like 1

Think we might do well to keep a clean sheet today,2-1 to the Boro, Britt (2) The usual last 15 mins hanging on with 6 minutes added!

I think Sky Sports usually cover us well but the Blackburn rovers fan club appear to be in the studio. 

Lol Monk talking how hard its to spend 50 million and get promoted 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Angry 2

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Lol Monk talking how hard its to spend 50 million and get promoted 😂😂

Ugh! Not him again... 😞

Certainly have "bigged" up Blackburn as if we are there as a favour without a chance!

Just a fun thought  ... How many of you had ever imagined Fry and McNair as a solid duo being our center backs and first on the team sheet  every game?.. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• @TeaCider24 I am going to possibly upset you here mate by telling you I want Sunderland to come up next season. I dont want them to do well when they come up but I feel it adds a bit of extra spice to our own season if we got two games v them to look forward. 
    • @Blanco haha I never seen him play closely either. Just bits and bobs here and there.    I just posed the question as ordinarily a 23 goal target man from league below on a free I would definitely say he is worth a punt given our main focus will be a target man this summer But when that individual becomes Charlie Wyke then in my head I become less fussed.
    • I would think yes but I must confess that I have not seen him play so I would have to trust you as the recruitment team @TLF10 😂
    • I'd say absolutely. Hopefully after a failed attempt at promotion from Sunderland. But I think he's destined to sign a new contract whatever happens, it's not like they're short of money now.
    • So here is one for our fans... If i said there a 28yr old striker in league 1 with 23 goals this season, who plays as a target man and is a free transfer this summer i assume most would say “he definitely worth taking a look at”. However, if i then say that striker is our ex academy striker Charle Wyke who plays for Sunderland he suddenly becomes a less attractive proposition. So my question is this. Is Wyke worth a punt on a free?