oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn 0-1

1 minute ago, Erimus74 said:

Not seen it, was that as bad as you're saying 

When Fry went off, his right eye was totally closed. He was still bleeding five minutes later. Might have a scar but hopefully no sight-related damage done.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

i recall a semi final champions league game nani went for a high ball with his foot kicked player got sent off. our ref *** hell never seen it but did see stub marks in his face so why still no sending off *** joke like.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Agreed. Intentional or not, its still dangerous and reckless play which deserves to be punished.

Now he'll probably think he can get away with it again.

Don't think I even saw him apologise to Fry.

To be fair to the lad, he's surely not gonna be happy about injuring a fellow professional. He's a young lad and has to keep his head in the game. I don't know about you but if I'd done that, even accidentally, I'd be a bit shaken too.

It's awful and horrid that no justice has been done for that but let's not jump to conclusions to think this young lad is just remorseless haha.

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

Not seen it, was that as bad as you're saying 

Yes.  Fry was standing up and got a foot in his face with the studs showing and a lot of force behind it.  Reckless and dangerous play.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure in the promotion match against Brighton, the ref was going to give the player a yellow for the assault on Ramirez until he saw the damage done, and upgraded it to a red accordingly. Today's ref should have done the same when he saw Fry's eye gushing, and awarded a foul.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Yeah, but you play ice hockey indoors up there, don't you? 😁

0 to -5C is considered pretty cold in England. Scotland -10C isn't unusual though.

Honestly, -15 or -20 arent that bad. Thats nothing to play hockey on the river most days. Ha. Its the wind across the prairies that kills, the windchills make it unbearable. 

Id rather have our dry cold then England wets weather. Cant stand that.

Makes me angry watching that 

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

We can only hope there's retrospective action afterwards.

You can bet Warnock is going to have a field day with the ref and I would hope that player gets at least a 1 game ban or something.

just watching him holding wood and laughing before the corner came in. Makes me furious.

• Like 1