oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn 0-1

5 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Absolute shocking from the ref. He’s not protecting the player which is his job not acceptable 😡

Championship refs already have a reputation for being garbage, but this is a new low.

Only consolation is that I'm fairly certain he'll be asked to review the video footage afterwards and that a punishment will be handed out retrospectively.

• Like 1
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

Welcome back CT

Only briefly mate.

I don't think the Fry injury has had any effect on the game really.  We weren't lighting it up before the injury and we didn't after it.  It's the same every game really, when we get it down and play we look good and threatening.  When we don't we always look a bit sloppy and reliant on the opposition making a mistake.  That's Boro 2020/21.

• Like 1

Bola, McNair and Tav standouts for me so far. Spence has grown into the game after his sluggish start. Midfield 3 are workmanlike as ever and Watmore is busy as usual.

Wood hasn't really put a foot wrong so far and has coped well, think he has a real job on his hands keeping Armstrong under wraps.

Shocked that the high foot wasn't penalised at all, pen or card, and I'm hoping Fry's facial injury is all superficial. 

Think if we carry on as we are the result will come, just need to create a little bit more and take our chances when they come.

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

99CA6C68-0002-455A-A018-C665C910159C.jpeg

Jesus Christ!

In that frame it looks like he isn't even trying to get the ball. Looks purely like a premeditated studs-up kick in the face.

But I suppose you have to look at the whole of the footage to get a proper perspective.

The Fry challenge sickened me to a point I lost focus on the game, was it on purpose, of course not, was it reckless and dangerous most definit and a penalty and a red card. This Blackburn side are cynical to the extreme with niggling fouls and a foot being left when they can, live to see us win this now. Spence spends so much time out of position he must be aboriginal, he just goes walkabout.

• Like 3

Wouldn’t surprise me if there is a fracture for fry. Might not show up until the bruising comes down.

Hope the young lad learns from it. He’s a big lad and I think that didn’t help. 

might force a rethink in the transfer window if Fry is out for any length of time. with what appears to be limited funds it could have a dramatic impact on our end of season.