• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Championship – Middlesbrough vs Rotherham, Wednesday 27th January at 7pm GMT Scene: Ext (Daytime). [An English country garden. Neil Warnock is deadheading laurels with shears when the si

We got beat tonight by a team that played better than we did. They had a centre forward that was prepared to come back into his own half to get the ball, then hold onto it and pass it at the right tim

Wow just wow! Birmingham, Blackburn and Rotherham at home and we play 3 defensive CM's at home. Absolutely negative tactics and substitutions costing us. How the hell did Howson, Saville and

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

I was so optimistic of our seasons prospects going into the Blackburn game I’m still really subdued from the way the game panned out. 
has anyone got any reasons to be positive ahead of kick off?? Trying to talk myself into paying to watch this game.

If our current run continues were pretty much nailed on to win this one, so there's that!

I appreciate the positivity! 

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

If our current run continues were pretty much nailed on to win this one, so there's that!

Appreciate the positivity!

And we ply Norwich next don't we, so that will be the L if we win tonight! 

• Haha 1

I'm optimistic about tonight. Tav will be a miss for sure regardless of how good Roberts does but I've got quite a bit of confidence in Wood at the back, I think he's good enough to step in for Fry on a temporary basis, personally.

I nearly missed the kick-off mind, I thought it was later on we started!

• Like 1

Are we playing a diamond 4-4-2? Roberts is floating around behind Britt and Watmore but we are still only playing with 2 centre-backs, Howson maybe tucking in when needed.

Really good effort from Smith, phew.