• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Championship – Middlesbrough vs Rotherham, Wednesday 27th January at 7pm GMT Scene: Ext (Daytime). [An English country garden. Neil Warnock is deadheading laurels with shears when the si

We got beat tonight by a team that played better than we did. They had a centre forward that was prepared to come back into his own half to get the ball, then hold onto it and pass it at the right tim

Wow just wow! Birmingham, Blackburn and Rotherham at home and we play 3 defensive CM's at home. Absolutely negative tactics and substitutions costing us. How the hell did Howson, Saville and

Posted Images

I'm still feeling the pain from the weekend, losing a game like that was predictable but difficult to take. Seeing a Mogga team play like that was even harder.

So, time to mix it up a little. This is an if and a big IF. However, IF Roberts starts I'm going for a win. The team will be hurting and Roberts will be looking to prove a point. It's a 2 nil win as we bounce back and keep the play off excitement going.

However, if Roberts doesn't start then it's a 2-1 defeat as our toothless attack gets lucky, but is still undone by our increasingly wobbly back line.

Match day. Come on Boro.

• Wow 3
23 minutes ago, TheJew said:

I'm still feeling the pain from the weekend, losing a game like that was predictable but difficult to take. Seeing a Mogga team play like that was even harder.

So, time to mix it up a little. This is an if and a big IF. However, IF Roberts starts I'm going for a win. The team will be hurting and Roberts will be looking to prove a point. It's a 2 nil win as we bounce back and keep the play off excitement going.

However, if Roberts doesn't start then it's a 2-1 defeat as our toothless attack gets lucky, but is still undone by our increasingly wobbly back line.

Match day. Come on Boro.

image.gif.9cf8e4f1e128ee9c166c93cffe9e9d52.gif

that’s crazy talk

1 hour ago, TheJew said:

Match day. Come on Boro.

Whats this...TJ being positive?

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• Haha 1

Great OP @RiseAgainst!

Another game we have to win just to keep up with the pack. It's one step forward and one step back at the minute.

1.       Did Sunday’s game make you wish you’d never got into football in the first place?

It made me realise i enjoy watching non-Boro games. I don't care who scores then, as long as it's a decent game. 

2.       Since we lost the last game, should we be expecting to win this one?

Yes. And we will. 

3.       Can you name eleven fit Boro players and put them into some semblance of a formation?

Bet

Dijk Wood Mcnair Bola 

Howson Morsy Saville 

Watmore Britt Johnson

(Think all of them are fit. Not sure on Dijk or Johnson...)

4.       If we could resign one Boro player from the last ten years, who would it be, and why?

Good Ramirez (not bad Ramirez). We could do with his creativeness. Close second and third to Traore and Bambam.

5.       Have you been in an accident in the last five years that wasn’t your fault?

Post-urination leakage. Nowt worse than damp boxers! Does that count? Can I get compensation?

4 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Post-urination leakage. Nowt worse than damp boxers! Does that count? Can I get compensation?

Some of us who suffer post-urination leakage have additional complications. 

I happen to be diabetic, and take a wonderful drug called empagliflozin.  This changes my kidney function so that blood sugar gets excreted through my urine.  So far, so good, but it means that the warm dampness in my boxers is choc-a-bloc full of sugar.  Ideal conditions for bacteria to thrive, and THRUSH especially.  So the cream that women (some women) put on their doo-dahs from time to time, I have to apply to my thingamy-jig.  Just thought you might find this interesting.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2