• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Championship – Middlesbrough vs Rotherham, Wednesday 27th January at 7pm GMT Scene: Ext (Daytime). [An English country garden. Neil Warnock is deadheading laurels with shears when the si

We got beat tonight by a team that played better than we did. They had a centre forward that was prepared to come back into his own half to get the ball, then hold onto it and pass it at the right tim

Wow just wow! Birmingham, Blackburn and Rotherham at home and we play 3 defensive CM's at home. Absolutely negative tactics and substitutions costing us. How the hell did Howson, Saville and

Posted Images

Listening on Tees and I honestly fell asleep for ten minutes. I don't think I missed a single thing of note while I was kipping, which was far more pleasant than listening to us being outplayed by sodding Rotherham. This is absolutely dire for a team with any aspirations of making the play-offs.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Excellent effort from Watmore there!

So close to sneaking past the keeper.

He really went for it. Thought Britt could have done the same a few mins earlier after the mad corner and the ball was slowly rolling back to the last man, but instead of chasing he held off. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I love Marc Bola.

Be careful about liking players with amazing smiles on here, like. Britt has never gotten over grin-gate.

Seriously though, I do too. Lad is making a great story for himself after, at one stage, looking like he was gonna disappear into nothingness. He's still got plenty to improve on as all our young players do but his attitude and application is top notch.