• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Championship – Middlesbrough vs Rotherham, Wednesday 27th January at 7pm GMT Scene: Ext (Daytime). [An English country garden. Neil Warnock is deadheading laurels with shears when the si

We got beat tonight by a team that played better than we did. They had a centre forward that was prepared to come back into his own half to get the ball, then hold onto it and pass it at the right tim

Wow just wow! Birmingham, Blackburn and Rotherham at home and we play 3 defensive CM's at home. Absolutely negative tactics and substitutions costing us. How the hell did Howson, Saville and

Posted Images

Just now, Whoppy said:

Spence + Wood = trouble.

Hate to keep saying it but this is linked to Blackburn for me, I don't think we would look as shaky with Fry in there. 

Fry and Dijksteel are huge misses, we look woeful at the back without them.

Irrelevant to a point though because we don't look like scoring at any point tonight

• Like 2

And that 3 in midfield is pathetic against these lower teams. Worked well a couple of weeks ago against a decent team but its rubbish in games where we need to control and move the ball forward. 

• Like 1
Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

Fry and Dijksteel are huge misses, we look woeful at the back without them.

Irrelevant to a point though because we don't look like scoring at any point tonight

Completely agree, we dont look like scoring at all here, I'd almost be tempted to get Fletcher or Hall on just for a bit of height at either end but I know they arent fully fit