oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Rotherham 0-3

Saville has been shocking. Howson looks knackered. Wood is being bullied. Bettinelli continues to be turd and we miss Tav massively.

Oh, and Britt is a passenger.

Absolutely dire.

I've said before, if we play 3 in Midfield Lewis Wing should be one of them. He isn't any worse than what we have in there and offers a goal and set piece threat.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EFL Championship – Middlesbrough vs Rotherham, Wednesday 27th January at 7pm GMT Scene: Ext (Daytime). [An English country garden. Neil Warnock is deadheading laurels with shears when the si

We got beat tonight by a team that played better than we did. They had a centre forward that was prepared to come back into his own half to get the ball, then hold onto it and pass it at the right tim

Wow just wow! Birmingham, Blackburn and Rotherham at home and we play 3 defensive CM's at home. Absolutely negative tactics and substitutions costing us. How the hell did Howson, Saville and

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Yeah not fussed on wing generally but get him on. Need something different in that midfield.

Rather him than Morsy on the end of the chance we had.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Rather him than Morsy on the end of the chance we had.

Still not sure I see much of a player in morsy. Still early in his career and he's obviously very combative but doesn't have a lot of quality. I said a few weeks ago tongue in cheek that he reminds me of Nicky bailey but it's not that far off at the moment I think 

• Sad 1

Honestly so far we just been so passive, the midfield 3 is wrong for this game because we are not gonna spend our time chasing them for the ball we have the ball but need to do something with it while they sit back and let us attack. Take Howson off and put Hackney on see if he replicate some of them forward thinking passing he was doing at Brentford. 

1 minute ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Something seems very wrong behind the scenes. There are far too many underperforming and all confidence seems shot. Covid does a lot of things but I've never heard of those side effects.

Small squad starting to run out of a bit of steam?

Especially after the last game with Tav and Fry being injured.

• Like 1