• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

Wow what a team that is!! 
I would imagine fatigue played a part in a couple of players not playing but very happy to see Fry back and to see Bolasie and Fisher start. Why not, we know the rubbish Akpom and Assombalonga will produce so I’m happy. Not as thrilled to see Spence on the wing, but I assume that will be to keep things tight. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Did anyone see the video below the Neil Warnock one by Out of context Boro 😳

This one 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

That front 3 is diabolical. To spend the money we've spent on Fletcher, Assombalonga, and Akpom, and then bring in a winger to play up top... 

I don’t think that’s fair, Watmore is a miss in that front 3 and I don’t rate Spence but Johnson is half decent at getting the ball in the box and why not try something different? I bet Bolasie was going all out to impress in training. 

• Like 2

The thing with that team is it can pass the back and retain possession and has pace. If we can win the ball in midfield we have a chance. And it's very solid at the back.

I can see the logic. 

It is a slap in the face for our strikers - but they deserve it. To be fair, they could all be replaced in terms of goals and overall output.

• Like 3

Ha ha. That lineup is more Pulis-esque than Tony Pulis himself. Warnock will have everything crossed that we can shithouse this game. God awful. Fletcher might be unfit, Britt might be going and Akpom is a fairly bad striker but to omit them all is baffling. 

Just now, Whoppy said:

I don’t think that’s fair, Watmore is a miss in that front 3 and I don’t rate Spence but Johnson is half decent at getting the ball in the box and why not try something different? I bet Bolasie was going all out to impress in training. 

Mate you can't just whack a winger up front on his own because he's ran about in training. And who is Johnson meant to aim his crosses at? Bolasie? Who has never played centre forward and is now being asked to get on the end of balls ahead of the top of the table's defence, at home?

It is absolutely shocking mate. I'd love to have pie on my face in a few hours time but this game ends Norwich 3-0 Middlesbrough.

I suppose 1 good thing about having Bolasie up top is we should expect his touch, control and passing to be above what we are used to so we may actually hold the ball and bring people into play. 

I think were going to win this with a spawny 1-0 undeserved counter goal or get pumped 4-1 with a late Fletcher tap in.

Warnock made his intentions clear when he said he saw bolasie as our Antonio. Not sure why everyone is surprised he has actually done it.

Spence at RW is the bad choice for me.

This game was always gonna be tough, it's a good game to experiment see what you have in bolasie up there.

Lose the game, get January out the way and reboot the season in feb. I'm fine with it tbh.

• Like 2