• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffective strike force 🤷‍♂️ Some supposed fans just love a good moan

• Like 6

That is possibly the strangest lineup I've seen. Warnock has lost the fecking plot. 

Knew Robert's would be insta dropped despite him being as good anyone else last match. Baffling.....

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffective strike force 🤷‍♂️ Some supposed fans just love a good moan

I don’t think it’s just about the strikers. There aren’t many goals in that team at all. 

Happy with that back line though. Should hopefully keep things tight. Looks like a team built to counter attack quickly.

Think Watmore should have been in there.

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Our strike force is ineffective because we keep pumping horrible long balls for them to try and bring down, hold off 4 defenders, turn, and find someone else to bring into play. They are on an absolute hiding to nothing. Now we're asking a winger to try and do the same job.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Bolasie isn’t a striker though so your point doesn’t really make sense🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

That is possibly the strangest lineup I've seen. Warnock has lost the fecking plot. 

Knew Robert's would be insta dropped despite him being as good anyone else last match. Baffling.....

That's faint praise there though.  

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Of course it makes sense. We are trying something different 🤷‍♂️ What’s wrong with that?

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Warnock did hint at Bolasie playing anywhere across the front line, though. I think it says a great deal what he thinks about our strikers with him playing there, mind.

Or he just thinks our strikers are going to have no chance today so wants more players who can break us out of defence.

• Like 2

Not sure how Spence is STILL in the team after his 1. Recent performances. 2. The fact we’ve signed a full back and a winger. 3. We’ve got Roberts, Watmore, Akpom, Fletcher and Britt all on the bench. How he’s got ahead of them 5 in an attacking position is baffling.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

https://twitter.com/Boro/status/1355478370809765890?s=19

Was not expecting that team at all.

So NW is just chucking them both straight in? 😲

I don't know how much game time Fisher has had lately, but Warnock has admitted Yannick isn't match fit. Can only think he plans to sub them after an hour or so, regardless of how the game is going.

Has he already written us off this game and is just using the fixture to get some time into the new guys' legs?