oneBoro Forum

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Think he's been hot and cold today to be honest. Don't think he's been all bad but definitely had the odd off moment.

Just feel like he makes it too easy for them. They give him a shove and nick it off him quite often. 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Thanks. For some reason it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'll keep trying though.

Yeah - mine started stuttering and became unwatchable not long after KO. There are quite a few different streams listed - hopefully you can find one that works for you.

I'm currently watching #6 - the Russian commentators sound distinctly unimpressed! 😂

• Haha 1

The game plan is going alright at the moment. Norwich have had one decent chance which definitely came from crap defending as much as Vrancic's skills. But apart from Pukki's movement here and there, their attacking players have had absolutely nothing to offer, we are dealing with just about everything.

At the other end of the pitch it's been rubbish but then we're obviously not trying anything too risky at that end. We've grown into it in spells but not enough to create anything.

• Like 2

Unpopular opinion but I love an organised half like this... we look so well drilled out of possession. We haven’t posed much goal threat but I don’t think that was Warnocks priority first half. Really impressed with Fisher so far.

• Like 1

Buendia booked for a foul on Howson when Jonny ran full sprint across him to win the ball but tripped over the other guy's feet.

Seems harsh. But then we get lots of bad decisions against us so...

Kinda surprised he'd use such theatrics against his former team.