• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

Why are we just SO bad at attacking, the amount of times I saw us with the ball and the move breaks down because either a bad pass, wrong pass, or just no movement... its woeful. 

1 minute ago, boroie said:

Why are we just SO bad at attacking, the amount of times I saw us with the ball and the move breaks down because either a bad pass, wrong pass, or just no movement... its woeful. 

Because the only players capable of doing anything with the ball at there feet and running at defenders are sat on the bench. Watmore and Roberts.

I would say gained 1 point lost 8 points over the last 3 games. 

I’ll change that just to read better because I didn’t expect to gain points at Norwich. Gained 1 point out of a expected 6 points over the last 3 games. 😂

Edited by sanddancer
Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

Playing for a point against 10 men sums us up 

We all know that it’s harder to play against 10 men. We did well to get a point. 😉

• Like 1

Johnson and Spence weren't good enough. Saville wasn’t very good today either. Good result before the game. Think we could have won though and howson was great 

Edited by BoroJake