• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

I'd have snatched your hand off for a point before today. We've made them look like chumps up top. Obviously there'll be people coming out who think we should have tried harder to win the game, particularly after the sending off but I'm honestly not that bothered. After the last few games, putting on a defensive display like that was great. Problems still to solve but a positive result.

• Like 2

Pathetic. Norwich down to 10 men for the last 30 mins and we don’t even ask a question. Not one offensive change until Watmore in the 89th minute when we have Britt, Fletcher, Watmore and Roberts sat on the bench. 

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I disagree. This way we are only setting us up to chase the game later on when Norwich inevitably score. Why not at least try to get the first goal. 

Inevitably score??????

No shots on target against.
Clean sheet.
run of defeats halted.
A point gained against a team that have beaten us 5 times running.
A really good performance all things considered.

we looked toothless in attack again but we often do when Tav isn't playing.

Great game from Fischer, solid debut for Bolasie too I thought. Can't believe we spunked 3m on Akpom though, what a waste that's turning out to be.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Ready for a spanking by Brentford. Just can't score enough for a top 6 finish, but its better than going down

We don’t have the ambition to finish in the Top 6.

We have plenty of players that can score goals but they’re sat on the bench when we are playing against 10 men.