• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

Doesn’t sit right at all with me this. Why are we even bothering turning up if you don’t want to win. Especially when they go down to 10 

We've had absolutely loads of chances to win this.

It's incompetence rather than design that's preventing us scoring.

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Offski Sideski?

In comedy sketches maybe.

Davai Meedelsbrrooo!

Just seen another replay of Buendia's challenge on Saville. I reckon that was worthy of a yellow. If he already had 1 thats just tough luck. Shouldn't be making challenges like that.

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

We could have won this with another attacker on 

That would imply trying to win the game. That’s not something we have done at any time today. 

I’d argue that it is by design. The setup we’ve played with doesn’t allow enough players to get forward and take advantage of the counter attacking positions we’ve had plenty of in the game, particularly in the second half. There have been numerous times when we’ve had a good position with a man advantage and have just been shut down because they’ve managed to get men back and stamp out the attack. If the players had more freedom to get up and support attacks we might have been able to create more than a few hopeful shots from outside the box.