oneBoro Forum

Just now, JMC91 said:

I’d argue that it is by design. The setup we’ve played with doesn’t allow enough players to get forward and take advantage of the counter attacking positions we’ve had plenty of in the game, particularly in the second half. There have been numerous times when we’ve had a good position with a man advantage and have just been shut down because they’ve managed to get men back and stamp out the attack. If the players had more freedom to get up and support attacks we might have been able to create more than a few hopeful shots from outside the box.

But we have stopped Norwich and out played them

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

Very happy with that point.

Better team for the majority of the match, even against 11 men, and we finally have another clean sheet.

Bolasie and Fisher both bright on their debut, Bola is usual self. Fry excellent.

Wide men poor and Akpon was embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've had absolutely loads of chances to win this.

It's incompetence rather than design that's preventing us scoring.

Yeah I agree, however the reason we’ve created only half chances is because all of our decent attacking players have been sat on the bench all game. We’ve had to attack with Johnson, Akpom and Spence ffs

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We definitely have, like.

Just got a donkey playing as a striker.

But donkeys can actually kick. Would actually fancy one to rear-hoof the ball into the net if you put it where Akpom should be. 😁