oneBoro Forum

I’m going for new signings providing a dressing room boost and a win for Boro. That and the fact that Prutton has us down to lose again point to us winning this one. Come on BORO

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we spend the whole season moaning about how crap our strikers are.... then we replace them with a player that we have not yet seen playing for Boro..... so we moan about him replacing our ineffecti

SUMMARY I was fortunate enough to miss the Rotherham debacle, but from all accounts it was down there with our worst performances this season. According to some, it could even be described as Woo

The Fryclopse is coping well with the inconvenience of losing an eye last week!

Posted Images

If anyone needs cheering up, I was just checking the Norwich forums and someone posted this video. The reactions of the fans in the background just make this funnier IMO.

Also learned that Hugill apparently has done his hamstring and won't be playing. A glimmer of hope?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Oh dear! 😂

Sadly that is a well-known issue with them. Unless you're pretty short, they can be a bit cramped inside. But if you can put up with that they are very fun to drive.

On one demonstration with the little 1.6 Isuzu engine  I was taken into the service area on Hartshead Moor on the M 62 having been asked to note the car in front of us.  We came out of the services directly behind the same car.  That's impressive.

The JPS one "Elite "? was the one with a two litre turbo engine right behind your head was the worst for getting out of - ok on the way in and superb for 2 people with virtually no luggage.  I did,  for once,  listen to my wife as there was not even enough space for the groceries

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rishworthian said:

In answer to the Lotus question I did try them and they are fantastic but the problem I had with most of them was I was getting out on my hands and knees..  Dressed in a suit etc and out to impress the potential client - crawling round the car park nah doesn't work !

I bought something larger and more comfortable instead

That's how I felt about the limo at my wedding. All fun and games until you have to maneuver to try and get out. I'm glad the photographers discarded those photos of me!

Just now, Neverbefore said:

I didn't realise this was the early kick off on sky. That fills me with dread, when's the last time we put in a good performance on TV?

We have never won on sky under Warnock and don't even think under woodgate

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

I've got a feeling Fisher is going to start RB with Spence moving up the pitch and Roberts being dropped.

I will be interested to see what happens with Spence today. Could give an indication of his future.

Yeah I don't see Roberts playing today, no way will he want someone who doesn't do all the busy work in the lineup against such a good team. It'll be a backs to the wall display with more long balls than ever before. 

I wasn’t over the Blackburn game going into the Rotherham match and whilst I feel I have got it out my system out last performance was dismal. I fully expect a defeat here more due to our injuries and form than because we play Norwich (we were better than them in the reverse fixture) but I’m excited to see Bolasie, he might not work out but just having a flair player who may offer something different when up to speed gives me encouragement.