• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

Many will be saying that this will be a great chance for Brentford especially in view of Norwich losing a great chance to get into the top two and close down the Canaries...........................well they are all wrong as it is time for Boro  to spoil the party!

Draw probable outcome though

57 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Many will be saying that this will be a great chance for Brentford especially in view of Norwich losing a great chance to get into the top two and close down the Canaries...........................well they are all wrong as it is time for Boro  to spoil the party!

Draw probable outcome though

Some one on my weve length, well done DS...By the wey the first letter of the elphebet is not working on my key ped

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Some one on my weve length, well done DS...By the wey the first letter of the elphebet is not working on my key ped

It does make you seem very posh though @Barnaby 🤣

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wish they'd start Six Nations matches at 5pm rather than in the middle of the second half.

It's obviously not even a choice for me but I do like to watch both.

It’s ok @TeaCider24 Ireland 🇮🇪 are not on until tomorrow 😃

Feels like ages since the Norwich game. Hopefully Brentford will be less rested and prepared due to their midweek game. 

Bit of a concern that Fry sounds like he might be injured. Who'll replace him now that Wood is gone. Howson, dijksteel, bola, Fisher??

Anyway, 2-1 Boro. Keeskens to get both our goals early on