• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

Brentford are the inform team and on a hell of a run, I think its 19 unbeaten?

So I'd go 433 over 4231 just as I think we need the extra man in midfield, I'd like to see,

Betinelli

Fisher Fry McNair Bola

Moray Howson Saville

Kebano Fletcher Bolasie

Will any of our deadline day signings start?

Yes, one of them. Probably Kebano, but choosing this team is total guesswork.

Will Britt try and put himself in the shop window and up his game?

Not only that, I think he'll relish having familiar players around him. I could see him scoring quite a few in this new setup, if he can keep his place ahead of the returning Fletcher.

Will/can we win?

We can, but i predict a score draw. Three points for the pools panel.

When was the last time you cried at a film?

I'm not much of a crier, but the wife and I have just rewatched the MCU, and the lakeside scene in Avengers: Endgame is really poignant and brought a lump to my throat. That long camera pan past pretty much every Hollywood A-lister you can think of is quite remarkable.

Given some of the shockers we've had at home this season, there's no reason not to believe this will be another tough one.

I'd be satisfied with a bore draw (as opposed to another Rotherham or Blackburn result).

The wildcards in this fight being our new signings. Will they start or will they come off the bench? If so, what kind of impact will they make?

1 hour ago, mj south said:

Brentford are the inform team and on a hell of a run, I think its 19 unbeaten?

So I'd go 433 over 4231 just as I think we need the extra man in midfield, I'd like to see,

Betinelli

Fisher Fry McNair Bola

Moray Howson Saville

Kebano Fletcher Bolasie

I think eel definitely start

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm looking forward to todays game. This will be a good marker for Brentford regarding their promotion credentials. For me they 'bottled' it last season dropping points and results when promotion was theirs for the taking. They are clearly the form team in our league but runs have to come to an end and I think we are a team on their day can compete with anyone in this league.

I'll go 1-1 for today but depends on who plays and who is available for us. 

Predicted line up

Bettinelli

Fisher Mcnair Fry/Dijksteel Bola

Howson Saville

Watmore Bolasie Johnson/Kebano

Assombalonga

Last film to make me cry?

Green Mile/Gladiator often coincides with me chopping onions which can be mistaken for real tears.

Brentford are very good at the moment but equally when we are on it we can more than match any team in this division and that’s without the potential of the new signings. 

I expect a defensive and organised team, I genuinely wouldn’t be suprised to see Johnson and Spence start on the wing because they know the defensive shape but I hope not. Would love to get a look at all the January signings in some capacity. I’m going to predict a 2-0 defeat but I haven’t been this excited about the rest of a season since AK. 

sidenote: if you could sign Ollie Watkins or Ivan Toney who would you go for? 

25 minutes ago, mj south said:

Oh how I love spell checker on my phone 🙈

Spell checker really ducking annoys me too 

• Haha 3

Just had a read through of the Brentford fans thoughts on the game. A summary:

* Most expect a tough game with us playing ‘anti-football’ and lots of balls in the box

* A few commented on our new players but said our recent record is poor regardless 

* most expect Toney to score and only one predicted a Boro win. Lots said they would win or would take a draw against Warnock