• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

***'s sake, it had been coming.

Shut the *** up Maddo.

Screaming it's offside repeatedly, I cannot see the linesman, I assume that it's actually offside.

100% I was very relaxed thinking the flag had gone up. Awful commentating, I’d much rather watch the game without listening to him 

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Maddo is a bit biased.

He's not that biased, if he sees it properly he'd tell it as it is. Just earlier, the yellow card for their forward, he quite rightly pointed out it was never a yellow card, maybe not even a foul.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

He's not that biased, if he sees it properly he'd tell it as it is. Just earlier, the yellow card for their forward, he quite rightly pointed out it was never a yellow card, maybe not even a foul.

Is there anything you won’t argue about?

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Saville scuffs his shot with an open goal. £7m. Fml.

It's not even so much of a scuff. He just sort of deflects it off his foot, he puts no pressure on the ball other than aiming his foot at the goal. Should be 2-1. Bloody typical when Britt finally gets a great shot off that the keeper is equal to it, though.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Maddo is a bit biased. 

How the *** did Saville miss that, the tosser. 

He somehow managed a feeble toe-poke instead of getting proper contact on the ball. 🤦‍♂️

If he'd just blasted it, we'd be back in front. ☹️ Having a bit of a mare today, is Jimmy...I mean George.