oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brentford 1-4 (Raya OG)

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

He's not that biased, if he sees it properly he'd tell it as it is. Just earlier, the yellow card for their forward, he quite rightly pointed out it was never a yellow card, maybe not even a foul.

Maddo has always been biased. He is one of the most biased football commenters there is.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

He's not that biased, if he sees it properly he'd tell it as it is. Just earlier, the yellow card for their forward, he quite rightly pointed out it was never a yellow card, maybe not even a foul.

Maddo just doesn’t have a clue about anything.

Can’t wait to replace him and Addo as our commentators both absolute garbage.

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Saville should score but that's why he's left footed. 

But from that kind of range, with an open goal to aim at, a pirate with a wooden leg ought to manage to score.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

On paper we have a team to beat anyone in this league.

It's the tactics that let us down. 

Haven't even let us down today - lets please remember that these are almost certainly the best footballing side in this division and have scored a whopping 49 (including today) goals in the league already.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, White Band said:

Maddo has always been biased. He is one of the most biased football commenters there is.

Completely disagree. Apart from the Sky games and those since lockdown, I've listened to him all season this year and he calls things as they are 95% of the time. He makes one comment everyone disagrees with, including myself, and suddenly he's one of the most biased commentators there is. Nah.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, White Band said:

He’s not a commentator. He’sa expert summariser 😉

• Haha 2

Incredible that we could, and probably should, be 2-1 up given that we’ve shown absolutely no desire to keep the ball. We wouldn’t have to camp in our own third for 90% of the game if we tried to retain the ball instead of lashing it wildly to no one whenever we win it back.