• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Completely disagree. Apart from the Sky games and those since lockdown, I've listened to him all season this year and he calls things as they are 95% of the time. He makes one comment everyone disagrees with, including myself, and suddenly he's one of the most biased commentators there is. Nah.

Not everyone disagrees, DurhamRed has just a few posts above you said he thinks it's a clear offside.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Haven't even let us down today - lets please remember that these are almost certainly the best footballing side in this division and have scored a whopping 49 (including today) goals in the league already.

Hoof hoof hoof. That then givens them the ball.

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Haven't even let us down today - lets please remember that these are almost certainly the best footballing side in this division and have scored a whopping 49 (including today) goals in the league already.

There would be no point in making the playoffs if we can’t compete and beat teams as such. 

Edited by sanddancer
2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

He’s not a commentator. He’sa expert summariser 😉

Well they say an "ex" is a has-been and a "spurt" is a drip of water under pressure.

"Summer-riser" - someone who likes to get up early during warm weather?

1 minute ago, White Band said:

HT.  Scoreline probably unfair on Brentford 

Really? How many chances have they had? I count one really good chance, which they scored. Since that first one went in, we have by and large kept them quiet.

If anything, we've had one goal which we were pretty lucky to score but had one chance we absolutely should have scored and they've scored their one really good chance. 1 a piece is about right, for me.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Not everyone disagrees, DurhamRed has just a few posts above you said he thinks it's a clear offside.

God, you'd argue about anything you, wouldn't ya?

😉

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Hoof hoof hoof. That then givens them the ball.

I mean from Bettinelli and a few clearances sure, but you can see they're aiming for channel balls for Bolasie, Britt and Kebano with 90% of them. They're not aimless like they often have been

So far we've had 29% possession, we've made 92 passes so far with an accuracy of 54%. 31 of our 92 passes have been long balls (34%). 

Brentford on the other hand have had 71% possession, made 241 passes with an accuracy of 82%. 32 of their 241 passes have been long balls (13%). Interestingly Brentford have a long ball accuracy of 72% compared to our long ball accuracy of 39%.

• Like 1

Much as I expected, that half was pretty much all Brentford, following a short spell of early pressure, with a couple of corners...the second leading to the opening goal.

Very similar to Norwich - dominated possession but created few clear-cut chances. Main difference obviously was that one good move that had our defence all over the place and resulted in the equaliser.

Boro were dogged in defence for most of the half...any more dogged and we'd have had to call the RSPCA.

All square at the break is pretty fair I feel. Definitely would take this result at full time...but I feel there are more goals to come.