• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

So far we've had 29% possession, we've made 92 passes so far with an accuracy of 54%. 31 of our 92 passes have been long balls (34%). 

Brentford on the other hand have had 71% possession, made 241 passes with an accuracy of 82%. 32 of their 241 passes have been long balls (13%). Interestingly Brentford have a long ball accuracy of 72% compared to our long ball accuracy of 39%.

I knew Brentford were a team that plays more long balls than us. It can’t be that bad when we play less long balls than Brentford. 

Jesus Christ!

Britt shoots right at the keeper's foot - then an effort on the rebound is also blocked.

Seems Raya's determined to make amends for that own goal.

How are Boro not back in front???

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Morsy's passing is absolutely atrocious at times.

I know NW likes Howson playing the DM role but there's no way we're not better off with Morsy sat back and Howson driving and passing instead...