• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

...do we want to get anything out of this game? That feels like a very odd couple of subs. Unless the only thing Warnock is trying to prevent right now is allowing Brentford to score 7 again.

Not that odd. Subs have been crap all season.

• Like 1

Warnock those subs are a disgrace. Why do you refuse to take one of that midfield 3 off the pitch that is what’s holding us back most. Try being slightly positive for a change. I’ve turned the stream off because I know for a fact we won’t get close to scoring 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, locoman1958 said:

Brentford seem to be managing on it ok!

Thats what gets me.

Our players can't stay on their feet, while the opposition dance round us.

I'd say the problem is more with us, even allowing for the state of the pitch.

• Like 1
Just now, TheJew said:

There's too many poor players through our spine.

Bettinelli, Saville and Britt all need to go.

Think Saville has had a bit of a mare today, daft yellow card, missed a golden chance to make it 2-1 to us... but I think he's been the best out of the midfield 3 both recently and maybe throughout the season. Not £7m good by any means but I'd keep him.

I really don’t understand why Boro fans like Warnock. Like *** me, we now have decent attacking players but the attitude of Warnock has, yet again, been a disgrace. Only game plan is to hammer long balls at Britt and hope for the best. Then when we go 3-1 down he goes defensive. *** poor.