• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

One thing I like about Bolasie on the side is that, although his crossing absolutely can improve, I can't remember many hitting the first man.

Oh my word. Bettinelli has made a superb save there then it comes back. FFS

• Wow 1
Just now, Smokedsalmon said:

Until we get a midfield that can keep the ball on the floor, pass and move, and properly contribute at both ends of the pitch, we are going nowhere.

Manager 

• Like 3
Just now, Whoppy said:

Stupid comment (in my opinion)

this was always going to be a tough game. 

It’s not this game. It’s every game. The game plan is to hoof the ball as far down the pitch at possible and hope for the best. It’s horrible to watch. We are horrible to watch. Is it really that stupid to want to enjoy watching Boro? Because I can’t remember enjoying watching a Boro game for a long time. 

• Like 1
Just now, J.T. said:

It’s not this game. It’s every game. The game plan is to hoof the ball as far down the pitch at possible and hope for the best. It’s horrible to watch. We are horrible to watch. Is it really that stupid to want to enjoy watching Boro? Because I can’t remember enjoying watching a Boro game for a long time. 

For about 5-6 years now it has been the same dismal stuff week in week out.

• Like 1