• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

BuT iT gEtS rEsUlTs.

In fairness, we over-achieved the first half of the season with the absolute SHAMBLES of a squad. Warnock's style is fine when it comes face-to-face with other bang average Championship teams. It's when you play anyone with even a shred of quality it all falls apart.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, A21 said:

We’ve been outclassed. NW has achieved results for 30 years playing man-to-man. The movement of this Brentford team totally negates that.

Nah.

Missing 5 absolute sitters and slipping on the half way line negates it.

Genuinely think Brentford looked better in the first half, we've just been bizarre.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've played far worse this season, I'm not happy today but 4-1 does not reflect the performance at all.

Actually I think it kind of does.

While we were solid first half, we've just completely lost the plot this half. Coupled with lack of creativity in midfield / inability to get enough possession and some calamitous goalkeeping, I'd say its fair enough.