• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

1 minute ago, A21 said:

If you’re relying on an average championship box to box midfielder having a 100% conversion rate to win you games you’re gonna have a bad time. 

If he had a 20% Conversion rate, it would have been 2-1 or 2-2.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

If he had a 20% Conversion rate, it would have been 2-1 or 2-2.

You think they wouldn’t have scored 4  if Saville finished one of his chances?

Just now, DevKWat said:

To the bloke complaining about being negative. What on earth have you seen to take anything positive? The mentality or lack of is disgusting for a team sitting just outside the play off places 

Kebano and Bolasie look like a huge upgrade on Spence & Johnson. We won’t be sitting back anywhere near as much against other teams and in doing so we still created 3-4 chances that should have all been goals

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Remember all of you saying .. before a ball was licked ... Not the end of the world losing this ... Now it's changed to "season over" .. give your head a wobble

I didn't get where I am today by licking balls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, A21 said:

You think they wouldn’t have scored 4 of Saville finished one of his chances?

Given the third and fourth goals were shockers from us, I absolutely think that could be the case.

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

I simply can’t defend Warnock is anyway after the decisions he’s made today 

Sorry, what exactly did Warnock do wrong today? Am I misreading this post? Not exactly Warnocks fault that we can't finish easy chances

Just now, SmogDane said:

Remember all of you saying .. before a ball was licked ... Not the end of the world losing this ... Now it's changed to "season over" .. give your head a wobble

If the season is over it won't be this game that is the reason. It'll be when we lost to a struggling Birmingham, Blackburn and Rotherham all in the space of about 2 weeks.

• Like 2