oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brentford 1-4 (Raya OG)

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Nope you don’t but to ease your mind my daughter is on her own with children. Husband works in the UAE so a perfectly legal bubble. 

I had no doubt that it was buddy. Just wanted to make the joke 🤪

• Haha 1
  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:
10 minutes ago, Uwe said:

t’s gonna got a lot worse when I report you for mixing households 😳

(This is obviously a joke as I have no idea of your personal circumstances 😉)

Nope you don’t but to ease your mind my daughter is on her own with children. Husband works in the UAE so a perfectly legal bubble. 

Just an idea but it would be worth NW considering adding Britt to the Boro Bubble!

Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

Just an idea but it would be worth NW considering adding Britt to the Boro Bubble!

Think Britt is quite happy isolating 

• Haha 2

I thought we played relatively well. I mean, they were lethal on the break, especially when we were chasing the game, but we had some superb chances. Still not sure how some didn’t go in.

I do have goalie envy, though.  Other than our goal, he was amazing all match. Also have striker envy, 22 for the season already!

It’s another match towards fitness and understanding for the new boys. Bolase looked sharp and strong (and *** off that nobody was on the end of some sublime crosses). Kebano provided some nice dead balls, too. 

It’ll come. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

I thought we played relatively well. I mean, they were lethal on the break, especially when we were chasing the game, but we had some superb chances. Still not sure how some didn’t go in.

I do have goalie envy, though.  Other than our goal, he was amazing all match. Also have striker envy, 22 for the season already!

It’s another match towards fitness and understanding for the new boys. Bolase looked sharp and strong (and *** off that nobody was on the end of some sublime crosses). Kebano provided some nice dead balls, too. 

It’ll come. 

Maybe next season. 

Today was very disappointing but  this time last year League 1 looked a real possibility,we have come a long way.i do scratch my head at some of the line ups & subs but i still think when the new players bed in,we could give the play offs a good go.Overall Warnock had done a great job. Long way to go yet.UTB

• Like 6

Some encouraging aspects shown today by Boro but boy we were taught a real lesson about playing football, defend as a team and attack AS A TEAM and take the chances when presented. 

Felt NW was far too slow to change things around and then when he did like for like??

Our home form again is worrying and scoring goals well what can I say.............awful.

@boro-unger your next John

• Like 1

Some of you really see Brentford as another team and it's shambolic we didn't beat them and played better than them? 

Hardest game all season..

Our time will come from now on

• Like 4

Agree @SmogDane. Some good aspects today.

Think Fry returning will be a big plus and we created enough. 

Hope tomorrow game goes ahead for u23 as 90mins for Fletcher would be good. I think out the 3 strikers he the one I would trust most to finish the chances our wide men will hopefully create.

• Like 1