• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I knew Brentford were a team that plays more long balls than us. It can’t be that bad when we play less long balls than Brentford. 

In terms of volume they've played more long balls than us. But in proportion only 13% of their passes are long balls compared to our 34%.

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

In terms of volume they've played more long balls than us. But in proportion only 13% of their passes are long balls compared to our 34%.

Is this when I confess I was sarcastic?

I can see our midfield are having a lot of work to do in midfield and making it hard for them to play through us. But I honestly think we'll not do much from our clearances unless we replace one of those midfield 3 for someone who is gonna help Britt up top and be capable of picking up the second balls. A few times, the ball goes up, Brentford win the header push it back into midfield and they're still the first to the ball in that scenario.