oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brentford 1-4 (Raya OG)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

Many will be saying that this will be a great chance for Brentford especially in view of Norwich losing a great chance to get into the top two and close down the Canaries...........................well they are all wrong as it is time for Boro  to spoil the party!

Draw probable outcome though

57 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Many will be saying that this will be a great chance for Brentford especially in view of Norwich losing a great chance to get into the top two and close down the Canaries...........................well they are all wrong as it is time for Boro  to spoil the party!

Draw probable outcome though

Some one on my weve length, well done DS...By the wey the first letter of the elphebet is not working on my key ped

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Some one on my weve length, well done DS...By the wey the first letter of the elphebet is not working on my key ped

It does make you seem very posh though @Barnaby 🤣

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wish they'd start Six Nations matches at 5pm rather than in the middle of the second half.

It's obviously not even a choice for me but I do like to watch both.

It’s ok @TeaCider24 Ireland 🇮🇪 are not on until tomorrow 😃

Feels like ages since the Norwich game. Hopefully Brentford will be less rested and prepared due to their midweek game. 

Bit of a concern that Fry sounds like he might be injured. Who'll replace him now that Wood is gone. Howson, dijksteel, bola, Fisher??

Anyway, 2-1 Boro. Keeskens to get both our goals early on

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I've just got a feeling that Fry will be playing and it's a bit of kidology.

Hoping I'm right.

I did wonder about that. Karanka-esque mind games

• Latest Posts

• If that was the case, every keeper out there would just feign death and fall over whenever the ball was anywhere near their goal and every game would end 0-0 for all eternity.
    • Nice to hear Wilder was complimentary of Leo in saying he has really taken to him. I know people might say people should have a a job on merit and not emotion but with Leo it seems he here on both counts.   I guess its nice knowing there someone in the set up who genuinely has the same passion and love for the club we fans do. And that he appreciated by the new boss as much as he is by us fans.
    • Well let’s hope the weather favours those making the journey and the predicted blank of snow holds off.  I can remember my early days pumped up full of beer travelling around the country to games in the back of freezing vans. The worst I remember was a crammed Luton huddled together in the compartment above the cab trying to stay alive. The spilt beer and urine had turned to ice sending everyone flying every time it stopped, took off or cornered. The only stops allowed were for petrol, or a pub so containers a pipe and funnel were essential equipment.  Although I did hire a new Ford Granda in 1980 for a 1 - 1 cup night match at Portsmouth. Terry Cochrane scored, latter we became good friends, but it was a toxic atmosphere and lost my bother who took off while being threatened. Drove around town until we found him being chased down the street by a few hundred agitated morons. Picked him up on the move but someone cracked the windscreen. I remember leaving work at lunch, drove down and back after the game and in to work next day. BORO mad back then.  
    • I didn't see the problem with it personally, whatever the rules actually are, I feel like it should be a goal. It's not a foul as its a challenge by his own player. It's not a head injury so it doesn't need immediate attention. And you're gonna have a hard time convincing me he's not making the most of that just to stop play anyway. Admittedly, he probably doesn't realise himself who's actually stood on his foot but note that by the time the shot hits the back of the net, there only seems to be one player who realises he's down and is asking for play to be stopped... the man who stood on his foot to begin with.
    • excellent news