• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Robin Johnson said:

Watmore still our top scorer? How can you NOT bring him on. Way ahead of Akpom in terms of goal threat

It just does my head in that we have him AND Fletcher on the bench and neither have been used.

Brentford shots on target 4 = 3 goals

Boro shots on target 5 = 0 goals

that’s our fricken issue 

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

It just does my head in that we have him AND Fletcher on the bench and neither have been used.

He has decided Spence and Akpom were the better options. Questions have to be asked.

• Like 1
Just now, J.T. said:

Really can’t watch another year of Warnock! Please go at the end of the season!

Stupid comment (in my opinion)

this was always going to be a tough game. 

• Like 2

FML what is going on with Saville today?!?!?!

Another shot right at Rayas (good reflexes from the keeper to be fair...but he could have shot either side).

Then he blazes another effort high and wide.

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

To be fair to Britt, Brentford play good balls in to Toney. Warnock just has us boot aimless balls up front which Britt doesn’t have a chance winning. 

The movement of Toney enables the passes into him. Britt is just too static. 

• Like 1

Might mute the commentary for the rest of the season, I honestly hate Mark Drury.

"There's been a goal... at the Vitality stadium... and................. it has gone to.............. the home side... it's Bournemouth 3-2."

If you're going to constantly tell us scores from other matches, don't try and make it dramatic cliffhangers.

• Thanks 1