• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

I’m probably one of the more negative ones on here 😂. I think we’ve actually played quite well today. Warnock can’t be blamed for his players missing 3 absolute sitters. We’ve created the chances, just no one can finish them

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Actually I think it kind of does.

While we were solid first half, we've just completely lost the plot this half. Coupled with lack of creativity in midfield / inability to get enough possession and some calamitous goalkeeping, I'd say its fair enough.

Come on man ... Unreal saves at least 4 times from their keeper

17 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Fletcher, NML, Watmore all on the bench but he brings on Spence & Chuba 🙂

Desperate attempt to justify paying money for that donkey of a striker. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've played far worse than this this season, I'm not happy today but 4-1 does not reflect the performance at all.

On another day, this ends 4-2 to us.

Absolutely. It’s fine margins it’s just unravelled for us now. 
i think we have genuine cause for optimism with the attacking options and Fry and Tav to come back. For me the second half of the season starts next weekend against Derby, where we need a win 

• Like 1

Thing is, we've actually created chances. People going on about hoofing the ball all over but we've created chances, we've created enough chances to score a few goals today.

In terms of succeeding, we're playing against a team who are absolutely clinical at the moment and showing it, compared to us who have been struggling to even create chances before today.

I can see how some people will come out of today saying "Mid-table certainty" and all that but Brentford could score another couple here and I'd still think the Rotherham game was significantly worse in terms of performance. Losing at home to Brentford, even in the manner we have, is not going to be a defining factor in the play-off hunt. It's if, moving forward, we continue to lose points to the likes of Blackburn (teams around us) and Rotherham (teams battling relegation).

• Like 4
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Nah.

Missing 5 absolute sitters negates it.

If you’re relying on an average championship box to box midfielder having a 100% conversion rate to win you games you’re gonna have a bad time. 

• Like 1

To the bloke complaining about being negative. What on earth have you seen to take anything positive? The mentality or lack of is disgusting for a team sitting just outside the play off places 

13 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Come on man ... Unreal saves at least 4 times from their keeper

You left out the missed sitters on our part. Was that deliberate?

Yes Rayas has played a blinder. But he also scored an OG and had shots against his feet /  right at him.

Saville probably should have had a hat-trick.

Edited by AnglianRed