• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brentford fan here. What an odd game. Felt the Boro had bigger chances to be honest. Main reason I wanted to come on here was to say that during the 20 game unbeaten run, the Boro games were 2 wh

Boro V Bees Sat 6th Feb 15:00 Riverside Stadium Introduction Well after a age of transfer markets not to mention Deadline Days that have left me as disappointed as a 16yr old boy t

Drury's mic today     

Posted Images

Fry's a huge miss, but I'm excited to see how Kebano and Bolasie get on at the other end, supplying Britt. Strong bench, as well - real attacking potential among the subs if Warnock has the guts for glory late in the game.

Can't really criticise Warnock for this team. The midfield 3 are together again but with no Tav it's hard to make a case for anything else.

Looking forward to seeing Bolasie/Kebano in their correct positions.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Can't really criticise Warnock for this team. The midfield 3 are together again but with no Tav it's hard to make a case for anything else.

Looking forward to seeing Bolasie/Kebano in their correct positions.

With Wing on loan, Tav injured our only other option is Hackney anyway so I expect this'll be the 3 CMs at least until Tav is back!

2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Decent team. Looking forward to seeing Kebano. 

I might have an um bongo if we win!

image.gif.f844d8b2a0569bcd24de71dec094e04a.gif

• Like 1

Shame about Fry, he’s always a massive miss. Hopefully Dijksteel is up for it today, he will need to be against Toney! 

Not expecting anything today, be happy with a draw with a positive performance, and also the new attack hopefully showing us bits of what’s to come.

• Like 1