• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry to say that pessimism is my overriding opinion on the last 19 fixtures. With 57 points to play for I just can’t see us getting any more than 44. I know... I know  In other more obvious

I hope your right but with all due respect, I’ll abstain from witnessing the event 

40 points with +6 GD. 30 goals scored would have put 20/21 us in the following places the last few years. I'm only showing how many points we need to be in the play-offs here so if our GD wouldn't pul

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Maccarone said:

No way will 61 points get 6th place I'm afraid

I reckon your about 35 points adrift there...Trust me we're gonna choke the life out of the league 

Edited by Barnaby
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

It has us down to win every remaining home game barring a 0-0 draw against Watford. We'll have to significantly improve at home quickly for that to happen!

don't laugh Its Doable...And when we do I'll bare my ass in Dingles window in Plymouth city centre

• Haha 1

Let’s face facts. In the last 5 games we took 4 points from a possible 15.

Given the knowledge of posters on here I am surprised there is still talk of playoffs given our prolonged  inconsistency and the ever increasing average points per game that was needed. 
I had stated  mid table was a fair bet and I am staying with that notion mainly because of the period of persistent draws and then the inconsistencies that followed. Anyway better then mid and I’ll be happy. Anyway by the time the new recruits reach match fitness and gel I think it beyond our ability to make the playoffs and  I would think it a bonus if we get to see some positive football.  
BUT it would be funny to read news reports of Barnaby and his ***. 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

don't laugh Its Doable...And when we do I'll bare my ass in Dingles window in Plymouth city centre

I hope your right but with all due respect, I’ll abstain from witnessing the event 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Given the knowledge of posters on here I am surprised there is still talk of playoffs given our prolonged  inconsistency and the ever increasing average points per game that was needed. 
I had stated  mid table was a fair bet and I am staying with that notion mainly because of the period of persistent draws and then the inconsistencies that followed. Anyway better then mid and I’ll be happy. Anyway by the time the new recruits reach match fitness and gel I think it beyond our ability to make the playoffs and  I would think it a bonus if we get to see some positive football.  

Lets face facts by selecting the worst run of 5 games we've had all season....

.....and he's off!

Well, contradicting an earlier post, I had a go at that Teesside Live predictor. Rather boringly the top 10 stay exactly the same as they are now. Boro miss out on the play-offs by 3 points...which still feels about right to me.

I tried to be positive and didn't have us losing many, but the teams above us also consistently picked up points.

Basically we have to hope Bournemouth do appoint Woody as manager and go into meltdown, or Boro manage an unbeaten run of 4-5 games to overtake them.

1204064200_ChampionshipTop102020-21.PNG.f946b16c4c2a63353ec7de569905e97c.PNG

This will annoy some but Sheffield Wednesday and Derby both have a great remainder of the season and finish comfortably above the relegation zone. Karanka oversees Birmingham's drop into League 1.

783760315_ChampionshipBottom102020-21.PNG.3f5297938abdd85f1764d5858cc9241a.PNG

Edited by AnglianRed
15 hours ago, sanddancer said:

We're only two points off the playoffs with 57 points to play for, so of course we're still talking about it. Bournemouth are on a terrible run themselves, have sacked their manager and currently have Woodgate as one of those calling the shots.

16 hours ago, sanddancer said:

That was before we recruited 4 experienced troops, that have done it before, the quality is there now...that's my feeling anyway

• Like 2