oneBoro Forum

Derby v Boro 2-1 (Kebano)

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The Gazette are running with the theory that there's a major injury that Warnock hasn't revealed yet.

I wonder what would count as ‘major’

For me theres only Fry, McNair, Bola and Bett that would be major injuries - and that’s more squad size than anything.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Derby v Boro. 13th February 2021. 15:00. Pride Park.     Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the second edition of Choose your own Boroventure! Some of you may remember, many years ag

There is almost zero chance of this happening going by past behaviour from Gibson. He will be happy with finishing top half with his mate, just like he was with pulis. Also like with pulis, he's going

I tried 17 times and couldn’t get past the fit bitch on reception 🤷‍♂️

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The Gazette are running with the theory that there's a major injury that Warnock hasn't revealed yet.

You mean like Ayala’s seasonal vacation

image.gif.148a20a28c26c35715d49e26a3962660.gif

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I wonder what would count as ‘major’

For me theres only Fry, McNair, Bola and Bett that would be major injuries - and that’s more squad size than anything.

I'm not really sure.

My first thought was Fry being injured for longer than first thought, but he's back in light training so it can't be that bad.

Blackburn lost 2-1 to Preston, which keeps them below us.

Would have been 2-0, but yet more appalling refereeing benefits Blackburn and they got a penalty for nothing.

A win tomorrow is vital.

Edited by TeaCider24
4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

You should've put a link. It's a real pain sifting through Gazette articles.

7 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

You should've put a link. It's a real pain sifting through Gazette articles.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/injuries-taking-toll-middlesbrough-inside-19826360

Here you go E63. I think the EG is making something out of nothing but we’ll see. I doubt Fry and Tav will be available.  
I was hoping that it would reveal an elaborate way of being able to drop Bettinelli for a few games without coming out and doing it publicly which would further knock his confidence but that looks unlikely.

Awesome OP @boro-unger!!

UTB

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Brunners said:

It's literally a complete guess by the Gazette based on nothing but "he seemed a little more annoyed at injuries than normal".

That was my first thought as well, but they've seen the written press segment and I haven't.

Maybe he says something more blatant in the second part.

There's a bit more info in this new article:

Warnock's new nickname for Doctor

Sounds like it's just that Fry is going to be out for longer than we thought.

Edited by TeaCider24
17 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

The sooner ver is brought in for chempo metches the better

How now brown cow 🤣🤣🤣 

I’m loving this posh new Barnaby 😂😂😂

• Haha 1