oneBoro Forum

Derby v Boro 2-1 (Kebano)

Just now, thomas said:

time to bring back a classic "2 more, we only want 2 more"

I still remember after Dorin Goian scored Steaua's second at the Riverside and the North Stand belted out "FOUR MORE, WE ONLY WANT FOUR MORE"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Derby v Boro. 13th February 2021. 15:00. Pride Park.     Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the second edition of Choose your own Boroventure! Some of you may remember, many years ag

There is almost zero chance of this happening going by past behaviour from Gibson. He will be happy with finishing top half with his mate, just like he was with pulis. Also like with pulis, he's going

I tried 17 times and couldn’t get past the fit bitch on reception 🤷‍♂️

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

It might have been an own goal to be honest. There was a deflection at the last second that made sure it went in and from behind the strike, it looked like it might have been going wide.

It was going in to the bottom left corner before the deflection, from my eyes.

Though it would have been close.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I still remember after Dorin Goian scored Steaua's second at the Riverside and the North Stand belted out "FOUR MORE, WE ONLY WANT FOUR MORE"

Funny thing nobody expected it that day, reckon warnock would play 4-2-4 if it came too it? 

1 minute ago, Shogi said:

Commentators making Drury and Maddo look like models of Swiss neutrality, they’ve barely stopped whining about the ref so far

Can’t complain about it really. I like listen to Maddo & Drury because of the fact they Boro supporters 

Just now, thomas said:

Funny thing nobody expected it that day, reckon warnock would play 4-2-4 if it came too it? 

I think there's more chance of Warnock baring his bum in Binns' window, mate.

• Haha 1
On 2/11/2021 at 9:23 PM, sanddancer said:

The next game and subsequent games is all about NW, his choices, his tactics, his reputation. At the season end NW will be judged a hero or zero. There can be no more excuses..  

I feel I should repeat this.. 

• Like 2