oneBoro Forum

Boro v Huddersfield 2-1 (Watmore, Fletcher pen)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just preparing myself for the game    

I'm at that point where I don't even think the team selection really matters- as long as we play hoof ball it doesn't matter who is in the team. That said, because we play hoof ball we certainly

I agree with @Borodane, the second half was very poor. We looked comfortable in the first 20mins or so of it but we had absolutely no intention of getting that extra goal. From about the 65th min they

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

As bad as Britt is he is still better than Akpom shows how bad signing Akpom was 😂

But pretty much everyone knew he would be before he signed. It’s kind of not his fault he’a ***.

we really can’t do this moneyball thing

Deeply regretting having purchased the season pass. Every time I tune in lately I am that step closer to chucking the laptop out a window. And work would probably complain if I did that. Do I take another chance tonight? Not feeling confident!

4 minutes ago, boroie said:

Deeply regretting having purchased the season pass. Every time I tune in lately I am that step closer to chucking the laptop out a window. And work would probably complain if I did that. Do I take another chance tonight? Not feeling confident!

Of course you need to watch tonight @boroie

Its not every game we will win 4-0 UTB 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

You know the 7:45 kickoff feels late now gotten so accustomed to the 7pm time slot 

That could work in our favour considering that we haven't turned up until the second half in most games of late 🙂 

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

As bad as Britt is he is still better than Akpom shows how bad signing Akpom was 😂

Their stats are very close with Britt having one more goal but also playing two more games.

Britt averages a goal every 333 minutes while Akpom averages 334 minutes. Nothing to separate them there.

Britt's goal conversion is 14% while Akpom's is 20%, Britt has had 35 shots to Akpom's 20 shots. 

Based on those stats to me Akpom is the better of the two and also has one assist to his name to Britt's none.

Just on a personal observational basis, to me Akpom is much more a team player and alert to what is going on around him and links up whereas Britt just looks isolated and lost.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Derby are a poor team but we're in a decent run of form.

What a difference an apostrophe can make 😛

Didn't realise it was game day again today. It's come around quick. Lots of games over the next few weeks that could make or break the season. Hope we start winning again tonight! 

P.s. obviously I'd have Willo Flood to help against the Yakuza guy.

• Haha 2

Really want to be optimistic about tonight, but of late this is the exact type of game we lose! Very worrying if we can't get a win tonight, as the next few games don't get any easier (Reading, Bristol* and Cardiff).

*Bristol are in their own slump at the moment, so looking at that game as won we should be targeting to win at least.