oneBoro Forum

Boro v Huddersfield 2-1 (Watmore, Fletcher pen)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just preparing myself for the game    

I'm at that point where I don't even think the team selection really matters- as long as we play hoof ball it doesn't matter who is in the team. That said, because we play hoof ball we certainly

I agree with @Borodane, the second half was very poor. We looked comfortable in the first 20mins or so of it but we had absolutely no intention of getting that extra goal. From about the 65th min they

Posted Images

Just now, Leesider said:

Time to show some boucebackability tonight, Must win game & i think we will,2-0 Kebano free kick & a long awaited bullet of a header from Hall following a corner,CMON BORO

Does Hall score from headers?  I don't really know much about him.  Actually forgot for a while that we had him.

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Defenders are warming up as a 4. Mcnair not with them.

To be fair to those thinking it could still be a 5, even when I've seen us warm up to play as a 5 in the past, it's often been warming up as a 4.

I do think it will be McNair in midfield, though. If I remember rightly, McNair played the deeper role when Sav went off at the weekend, right? Could end up pulling into a 5 when defending, better than Howson does anyway.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, White Band said:

Does Hall score from headers?  I don't really know much about him.  Actually forgot for a while that we had him.

He came close on a few occasions before his injury,

In general happy with that starting line up, Betenelli playing is absolute sheer stubbornness from Warnock if that backfires tonight I wont be happy and i doubt many boro fans will. 

Cmon on boro!