oneBoro Forum

Boro v Huddersfield 2-1 (Watmore, Fletcher pen)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just preparing myself for the game    

I'm at that point where I don't even think the team selection really matters- as long as we play hoof ball it doesn't matter who is in the team. That said, because we play hoof ball we certainly

I agree with @Borodane, the second half was very poor. We looked comfortable in the first 20mins or so of it but we had absolutely no intention of getting that extra goal. From about the 65th min they

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Did morsy give away that free kick btw?

Of course he did. He’s ***. I don’t have a clue how people would rather him in the team then Saville. Morsy has done nothing while being here apart from foul people.

You can't blame Betts for the free kick. Fair play it was a good goal. 

I'm more worried by how we allowed them to dominate us first 10 minutes. Last time we played them they easily beat us please dont repeat that performance.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I know Archer is awful, but there's no excuse to continue playing Bettinelli.

That's not even getting in to how bad everyone else has been.

Careful what we wish for comes to mind, when Pears was in goal he was competent maybe not the greatest keeper in the world but okay, some fans slated him not we got the worst keeper in the championship. 

Just now, TheJew said:

Bettinelli boots ball straight out of play from a goal kick. Bloke is useless.

He does it that often I assume he is being told to punt it toward the touchline in fairness.  I just don't think a pro at this level could be that bad that he's just shanking it out for throw ins repeatedly.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Fairly slow free kick, barely away from the centre of the goal.

Bettinelli was busy snagging the post on the other side of the goal.

Don't think he can be blamed for that one tbh, looked like it was flying in as soon as it came off his foot to me

• Like 1