oneBoro Forum

Boro v Huddersfield 2-1 (Watmore, Fletcher pen)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just preparing myself for the game    

I'm at that point where I don't even think the team selection really matters- as long as we play hoof ball it doesn't matter who is in the team. That said, because we play hoof ball we certainly

I agree with @Borodane, the second half was very poor. We looked comfortable in the first 20mins or so of it but we had absolutely no intention of getting that extra goal. From about the 65th min they

Posted Images

Played well in periods today. 

Red card never a sending off. 

We very nearly threw it away. They had 3 guilt edge chances in a row before the red card that any better side would have put away. 

Game management still crap. 

Vital 3 points.

• Like 1

Well it took a bit of individual brilliance, a pretty weakly struck pen that slithered in and quite a lot of luck to beat a really shaky team but it’s a win. Spose you have to hope it breeds some confidence 

We stopped the rot, at last and at least. Better performance with far less hoofball, and some decent attacking play at times. Nice to see a striker being supported by other players. I'd still sack the keeper under the Trades Descriptions Act, though.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

From my view of it, he does go in with his studs but others are saying he's won the ball and not touched the player.

My opinion and in slow motion play back, he took the ball studs up. 

1 minute ago, White Band said:

Would like to see him and Fry together.  Especially if McNair is out for 3 games 

Yeah I agree, him and Fry could be a good pairing. Hall looks fairly composed on the ball (obviously not as much as McNair), so he could compliment Fry's more robust approach.

That'll do.

Unless replays show something different to what I saw then that is a shocker of a decision from the ref and it had bloody better be overturned. 

Dunno whether we deserved to win or not really.  First half yeah definitely, second half not so much.

• Like 3