oneBoro Forum

Boro v Huddersfield 2-1 (Watmore, Fletcher pen)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just preparing myself for the game    

I'm at that point where I don't even think the team selection really matters- as long as we play hoof ball it doesn't matter who is in the team. That said, because we play hoof ball we certainly

I agree with @Borodane, the second half was very poor. We looked comfortable in the first 20mins or so of it but we had absolutely no intention of getting that extra goal. From about the 65th min they

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Broke up the 3 in midfield... To play an extra centre back.

After the end of last game, I'm not entirely convinced he has, you know. It could well be McNair in midfield with Howson and Morsy. It's either that or a 3 at the back like you said, the teamsheet we've posted on Twitter indicates that much.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Fletcher starts as striker, blimey.

It's the one change I know I'm happy with immediately however poorly our strikers have been serviced. I do think he is better than both our other strikers, both generally and as an option for the way we play.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

It's the one change I know I'm happy with immediately however poorly our strikers have been serviced. I do think he is better than both our other strikers, both generally and as an option for the way we play.

Fingers crossed he's got enough in his legs to put himself about a bit!

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I like the possible set up of that team based on current available players. Maybe Sav for Morsy but Sav was poor on weekend. 

So long as it isn't just a case of moving McNair into the midfield to make up for the lack of Saville, yeah. I don't think either him or Morsy were really up to scratch at the weekend but in Morsy's case, I think it's because we're utilising him completely wrong.